Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Back in the routine!

Once again I find my self taking too many hours at work and having too many things to do beside work. On Monday the 14th the introduction program for all the new students starts, as one of the administrators I am looking forward to it, but I also fear the amount of work and time that it will demand from me. We expect around 80 students for the program.

On Sunday it was game day for me and my flag football team, not a good day. I am sorry to say that not everyone played well. We gave up some huge plays on defense and on offence the timing was not there. With the two looses we are now for sure going to play in 2. Division next year, crap.

The weather is still very good and I love my two fans that are cooling of my room. However, I miss DC and all the people I now know there. It was the best summer ever and I can't wait to visit everyone soon. The problem, however, is now that everyone are leaving DC, which makes it rather difficult to visit everyone!

I heard that the weekly soccer games on the mall continue and that more players are joining, nicee.

Party plans, yes yes. Thursday and Saturday there were once again parties in the small apartment.

I hope that you all are having a terrific summer.

Stay in touch.

Greetings from Marc


20-15-20-19-6-9-7-21

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home