Thursday, August 03, 2006

Getting closer to the weekend!!

My first working week here in CPH is almost over and I am tired already. Whether I like it or not, I have to work. After making my contribution to the American economy I have to safe up some money before the semester begins.

I have got in contact with some more of my Danish friends. Some of them have an incredible positive influence on my mood, which makes it so much nicer to be with them again.

I have substituted the weekly soccer practice with Flag football, game day on Sunday. We have to win both games to stay in 1. Division and I am counting on us to do so. During Wednesday practice I trained some long routes with the QB and we are hoping that I will be able to gain a lot of yards on those routes.

Yes, it is Thursday, and yes we are getting ready for another night with daiquiris. I am not sure how much I will be a part of the party tonight, but since we are starting here in the apartment I might as well enjoy some hours with the guys.

Anyway, I will get back to the party and bring a camera so that you all can have something to laugh about tomorrow.

Take care

Marc

21-1-20-15-23-20-2-9

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home