Saturday, July 29, 2006

CPH by night

I am still adjusting to the time difference and temperature difference. Friday night I went to a party with my two roommates and two other friends.

On the picture you can see all five of us in the bar. Some look more drunk than others, and some are more drunk than others!!

Right now I am warming up – getting ready to another night out. I expect that you, my American friends, have continued the style from the last weekend and are getting ready to party as well.

It is still very strange to be back home and I already miss being in DC. However, I look into the exchange program at my school, and it looks like GW will be my first priority, and the chances are actually pretty good.

Kritte, the very tanned (brown) guy in the picture, is calling for me to finish my drink. Below is a picture of my two roommates, Kritte(left) and Lasse(right).

Take care.

Marc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home